To provide high quality curriculum documents, instructional and
technical assistance, and programmatic support to all campuses in the
Waco Public Schools.
Motto: "Pushing the limits to serve..."
Services and Responsibilities
Curriculum and Instruction:
- Resources and technical assistance, development and dissemination of curriculum documents (Grades K-12)
- Course Catalogs (Grades 6-12)
- Science Grant
- Coordination of Instructional Facilitator Activities
- Health Advisory Council and Human Growth and Development Education Textbook Adoption (Grades K-12)
- Coordination of Reading Renaissance/Accelerated Reader Programs
- Coordination of curriculum related staff development activities
Curriculum development and supervision, technical assistance in language art (grades K-12)
Curriculum development and supervision, staff development, and technical assistance in mathematics (Grades K-12)
Curriculum development and supervision, staff development, and technical assistance in science (Grades K-12)
Curriculum development and supervision, staff development, and technical assistance in social studies (Grades K-12)
District-wide Library system coordination, staff training, and library automation
District-wide delivery of coursework and trainings to increase the knowledge of all levels of district staff and increase professional capacity.